In ear phones with foam covers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone recomend a pair of in ear phones for £20-30 but which have foam covers rather than the more common rubber buds? They are to replace a pair of Sennheiser CX300 and my wife insists they must be of the foam cover type design or they fall out of her ears. Something similar in quality to the Sennheisers would be ideal as she liked the sound from those but just can't stand having to constantly replace them in her lugholes when she's pounding the treadmill.

Thanks.

John Duncan

[quote user="be4con"]
Can anyone recomend a pair of in ear phones for £20-30 but which have foam covers rather than the more common rubber buds? They are to replace a pair of Sennheiser CX300 and my wife insists they must be of the foam cover type design or they fall out of her ears. Something similar in quality to the Sennheisers would be ideal as she liked the sound from those but just can't stand having to constantly replace them in her lugholes when she's pounding the treadmill.

Thanks.

[/quote]

My old Shure E2c's came with both.....

A

Anonymous

Thanks John, but they are double my budget for these phones really. Does anyone know of any decent (ish) ones for around the £20-30 mark?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I have foam covers on my Sennheisers and they fall out of my ears all the bloomin time. Grrrr. And actually the foam covers have now fallen off and I need some new ones. I'm just going to bite the bullet and buy some bigger phones unless anyone has any suggstions

A

Anonymous

I have the same problem with running and headphones, they all fall out unless foam covers are used. In fact, I'd go a step further and say that because they slip out and because my ears are damp with sweat, continuous pushing them back in damages the tiny drive units. Not that I've looked, I think the sweat forms a nice seal around the ear and then the pressure pushes the dome of the transducer in. Thus, headphones last me about 3months. I buy £10 Sony ones as my iPod can drive them (whereas my £40 ones have no bass on the ipod as they're too high a load!), all of which come with foam covers. I find that high quality phones are wasted when you're running anyway...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts