In-ear headphones for Astell & Kern AK70 DAP

dakchi

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I just have ordered the AK70. Now I have a big hesitation on the earphones that will go with it. I would like to buy in-ear headphones that will allow to get the best out of the AK70. I have shortlisted some in-ear: Audeze iSine 10, RHA T20, 1More E1001, Sennheiser Momentum. I know that they aren't at the same price tag, but I don't care as long as the sound is good and they are durable. I listen a lot to Jazz and vocals, so the mid and bass should be good. I am particularly curious about the Audeze which are the first in-ear Planar Magnetic. Any recommendation?

Many thanks

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
dakchi said:
Hi,

I just have ordered the AK70. Now I have a big hesitation on the earphones that will go with it. I would like to buy in-ear headphones that will allow to get the best out of the AK70. I have shortlisted some in-ear: Audeze iSine 10, RHA T20, 1More E1001, Sennheiser Momentum. I know that they aren't at the same price tag, but I don't care as long as the sound is good and they are durable. I listen a lot to Jazz and vocals, so the mid and bass should be good. I am particularly curious about the Audeze which are the first in-ear Planar Magnetic. Any recommendation?

Many thanks

Hi there dakchi - once you ge your A and K ak70 I would lie to know you opinion of them etc - don't know much about in-ear so sorry i can't help you there

cheers tonky

dakchi said:
Hi,

Many thanks

You should repost this in headphone subsection to get more replies.

For what it's worth I use the E1001. Excellent package for the money that will outperform many dearer models. Never heard the Audezebut for planar magnetic I would stick with on or over ears. Start with the 1001's as they might save you a lot of money in the long run.

rich51080

Jul 24, 2007
Visit site
If money is no object then i highly recommend the Westone W80.

I own a pair and they are amazing. They cost £1200 and to my ears are worth every penny.

If you want something cheaper then I also recommend the Earsonices SM3 V2.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts