Impact of Wii Controller on TV Screen !

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Would What Hifi be prepared to conduct a test of the popular models withstanding an accidental launch of a Wii controller against LCD/Plasma screens to ascertain which is the best of the best, and more importantly could I take part in this experiment?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
You can take part by paying the bill!

Two points of advice on this issue:

1) Keep the wrist-strap ON!

2) If it really worries you, buy a 2008 Panasonic plasma - they have toughened glass designed to withstand flying Wii remotes, children's toys etc. I've myself launched a massive steel ball at a set and the screen didn't crack...(DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, VIERA OWNERS!)

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Clare Newsome:
I've myself launched a massive steel ball at a set and the screen didn't crack...

Be warned, fellow forumites, this is what happens if you really upset Clare!
emotion-12.gif

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:

2) If it really worries you, buy a 2008 Panasonic plasma - they have toughened glass designed to withstand flying Wii remotes, children's toys etc. I've myself launched a massive steel ball at a set and the screen didn't crack...(DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, VIERA OWNERS!)

& 3) Keep the Wii remote jacket on. Just in case.

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:

EDITED by Mods - please do not discuss banned posters

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:I've myself launched a massive steel ball at a set and the screen didn't crack...(DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, VIERA OWNERS!)throw's like a girl?!

*runs*

A

Anonymous

This just in - it's a press release and offers a 'safer' solution. Apparently. Love the name. And the sparkles.

Talismoon's WiiDiva fuses together style and comfort for WiiT gamers

Leading peripheral maker Talismoon announces the WiiDiva, an incredibly stylish and improved WiiT remote strap which features some serious sparkle and a special locking mechanism.

October 9th, 2008 - Talismoon, a highly innovative and leading video game accessory provider has today announced the release of the WiiDiva. Carefully constructed from comfortable leather, and decorated with polished chrome hardware, the WiiDiva brings greater style and physical improvements to any Wii T remote. Not only is the WiiDiva stronger than the OEM Wii strap but it also features a special locking mechanism that is adjustable to any size wrist.

"As the saying goes, if everybody looked the same then we would get tired of looking at each other, and the respective phrase is fully relevant to the tens of millions WiiT remotes out there which all look identical. Thus, Talismoon is delighted
to release the WiiDiva to all the gamers out there who not only desire a more unique looking Wii T wrist strap but also one which contributes to a safer and more comfortable gaming experience," said George Paras, chief product development officer of Talismoon.

Summary of key WiiDiva attributes
Stronger than OEM Nintendo WiiT strap
Crafted from real leather
Features Chrome hardware
Over 40 'jewels' which add some serious sparkle
Special spring loaded mechanism which supports a perfect fit for all wrists

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Spring loaded mechanism in leather and chrome projected at TV Screen!!

Plse tune in to the next mag release for exclusive impact results.................. or maybe not.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts