I'm bored with hi-fi.

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Stuart83

Jul 22, 2023
Visit site
I can't do that. We only live in a small two bedroom bungalow with a tiny kitchen.
Me too but I have a fiancee that came post hifi so it's dominated by two large hi-fi's just the way I like it.
I love the aesthetics of hifi aswell as it's sound.
From my somewhat vintage set up in the livingroom which has me regularly questioning the validity of claims things have gotten better with modern kit over the yrs to my modern hifi in the bedroom/listening room with nearly 4 ft speakers when the spikes are taken into account.

Although since meeting her a slow process of putting things on top of my speakers has began which drives me nuts.
But all in all it pleases me to watch her get pleasure out of using them.

I suppose I love music that much as soon as I see a new room of mine I'm into thinking how to fill it with the sound I love.

Me too but I have a fiancee that came post hifi so it's dominated by two large hi-fi's just the way I like it.
I love the aesthetics of hifi aswell as it's sound.
From my somewhat vintage set up in the livingroom which has me regularly questioning the validity of claims things have gotten better with modern kit over the yrs to my modern hifi in the bedroom/listening room with nearly 4 ft speakers when the spikes are taken into account.

Although since meeting her a slow process of putting things on top of my speakers has began which drives me nuts.
But all in all it pleases me to watch her get pleasure out of using them.

I suppose I love music that much as soon as I see a new room of mine I'm into thinking how to fill it with the sound I love.
Yeah but Mrs. P and our daughter live here. A second system is a no no.

Stuart83

Jul 22, 2023
Visit site
"No...no...no!" as Thatcher once said.
Fiancee to wife process is subject to above process stopping.
If it helps, tell her Gray on the forum said so (it won't help 😆).
I will certainly try.....
I share my listening room with over 30 stitch characters of hers too, one of them nearly 4ft tall and just as plump which had me actually catch myself making claims that they ruin my room acoustics once. 😂

Reactions: Gray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts