If your TV has really bad blooming is it a fault?

• Thread starter Deleted member 197450
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197450

The Samsung 75Q950TS TV we have has really bad blooming and it’s still under warranty and I was just wondering can anything be done about it? Is it a fault too? Thanks

Could try turning contrast down and brightness up a little, or if you have a gamma setting, try adding that into the mix too. Best to use material that you know is captured properly - this being live and lots of bright lights could mean that shots like that white guitar were saturated when they filmed it. Use some test cards to set up your TV and see how it goes.

D

Deleted member 197450

Could try turning contrast down and brightness up a little, or if you have a gamma setting, try adding that into the mix too. Best to use material that you know is captured properly - this being live and lots of bright lights could mean that shots like that white guitar were saturated when they filmed it. Use some test cards to set up your TV and see how it goes.
This picture was taken when I first got it but I never noticed it until now because my dad has been using the TV. I knew the blacks weren’t good though compared to our other 2 Samsung TVs but I didn’t buy the Q950TS it was given to me by Samsung because the Samsung 75Q950R TV I had it had a fault too!

I have just been watching it again and it sticks out a mile but I never knew what it was before! I will try Movie mode.

D

Deleted member 197450

It’s not as bad on filmmaker mode as normal mode but once you notice it gives you a headache! I am glad I don’t watch this TV any more!

D

Deleted member 197450

The bad resolution on a 75-inch TV doesn’t help either.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts