If you had £1500 what would you do

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
NBARNETT1971:

OK, so have gone and done it after popping into the Sony shop at lunchtime. KLD-40HX803 with free S570BDP, Free 3D transmiter, 2 free pairs of 3D glasses and 5 free Blu Ray discs for £1300 less VAT
emotion-2.gif

Just need to find something to put it on now and will look at AV sound later on

Nice. The Great Escape & The Sound Of Music will no doubt look great this Christmas.
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Yep can't wait.

Actually the free bundle deal was for the 470BDP and the deal is on for 10 days only, but I got them to swap it out for a nominal fee for the 570BDP. I am guessing that other deals will be around but this seemed too good pass up, and the 2D HD picture quality is great

Plenty of other deals on as well in there like the 40EX503 less VAT back plus free BDP also. Just in case people are in the same boat I am in

A

Anonymous

OK next question would then be which HDMI cables to get. I will need 2 for the BDP and V+ boxes. Will the WHF award winner Wireworld Chroma 6 be teh best bet? I don't mind paying £50 per cable as they will last.

thanks for any responses

A

Anonymous

Save the £1,500 money incase you need it! Unless you are a professional all that gear wil be out of date every 12 months.

Kh“ng nh?n du?c v…o n? [Do not set into Debt]

A

Anonymous

Save the £1,500 money incase you need it! Unless you are a professional all that gear will be out of date every 12 months.

Kh“ng nh?n du?c v…o n? [Do not get into Debt]

A

Anonymous

I would ignore all comments on this topic and go into a good TV centre and demo a hell of a lot of TVs until Christmas

I've done alot myself this month in regards to an upgrade next year and love the Samsung 46c8000 TV which got 5 stars but after a demo of that and a cheaper Sharp LED TV and an Panasonice TV the only thing pushing me towards the Samsung is design

Picture on Sharp TV was amazing and motion flawless and the Panasonic was a good all round TV.

For the Samsung ive had 2 attempts for a demo fail due to the TV in different stores and the succesful ones were ok, but motion was veery poor imho

A

Anonymous

Too late to ignore comments etc. 40HX803, S570BDP, new stand, Tacima CS929 and 2X Wireworld Chroma 6 HDMI cables arrive on Friday
emotion-1.gif

Got to make a choice sometime otherwise the field changes so much. Yes better products / prices will appear in the near future, but as said in the original post, this is a gift so a choice had to be made. Anyway I appreciate all the comments made

Cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts