ibasso - iPod line out

Juzzie Wuzzie

http://www.ibasso.com/en/products/show.asp?ID=38

Does anyone know whether you can get the above in the UK? I've looked to order from their website (and have sent domestically in the US) and it is $22 postage for a $15 item which is unreasonable - especially when the item weighs 20 grams!

Appreciate your help in advance!

idc

Search ebay under 'ipod line out' and you find loads for less. They are not called iBasso, but I bought one and it is very good. I don't know if iBasso also buy them and sell them as an iBasso, or if they are copies.

Juzzie Wuzzie

For those that are interested:

"Unfortunately there have been a few issues concerning the iBasso Line Out Dock connectors for the different generations of iPod and iPhone with fitting. We are currently still awaiting a response from the manufacturer and are expecting new stock in around 5-6 weeks."

idc

The issue of connectivity and LODs is the same for all types. Russ Andrews specifically refer to this issue on their website for the GQ-24 LOD. I e-mailed the ebay seller for my LOD as they listed my Nano but not my Classic, even though they have the same connection. They said they would refund if it did not fit, but it did fit. Caveat emptor.

If iBasso are saying they are waiting for 'a response from the manufacturer', they have been selling the same LOD that is available on ebay for less. Here is my 'not an iBasso LOD' on my portable headfi..........

3702185858_d567a23b77.jpg

Juzzie Wuzzie

It is an interesting one! Another example is that I purchased a Powertraveller "motor monkey" for the car, and an Apple connector. It works with an iPhone, old, old classic 20gb, a first generation nano, but not my latest generation 120gb classic. Maybe not all things are created equal!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts