I want this..............now!

A

Anonymous

Wow......... that is...... erm....... special. Lets hope that its Mother loves it........ I take it that you are blown away by its sound?

T

the record spot

Wonder if it shares a designer from Alchemist?

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
#Call him mr. raider call him mr. wrong
call him mr vain
call him mr. raider call him mr. wrong
call him mr. vain
he'd say i know what i want
and i want it now
i want you cause i am mr. vain
i know what i want and i want it now
i want you cause i'm m.r vain #

A

Anonymous

slewis:#Call him mr. raider call him mr. wrong
call him mr vain
call him mr. raider call him mr. wrong
call him mr. vain
he'd say i know what i want
and i want it now
i want you cause i am mr. vain
i know what i want and i want it now
i want you cause i'm m.r vain #

That was a bit unnecessary wasn't it? Urgh.... have to and flush my brain out with some good music to get rid of the memory of that song............

idc

slewis misunderstood the purpose of the post, which was for the posting of fantasy hifi like this Pagani.............................

........and not, what are the worst lyrics ever.

A

Anonymous

idc:
slewis misunderstood the purpose of the post, which was for the posting of fantasy hifi like this Pagani.............................

emotion-2.gif
I am assuming that this is a stereo made by and from the manufacturers of the 'Zonda', beloved and justified by Richard 'Hamster' Hammond..... well it might be totally 'bonkers' but I will take a pass on this one too.......

....... I dunno whether I have taste or whether I am just boring...... but I kind of want the fantasy to go on in my head via the power and quality of the reproduction..... the Star Wars styling is s bit...... you know..........
emotion-8.gif

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
The first pic looks like the CCTV camera housings in the ceiling of our local M&S and the second one seems to be a carbon fibre Robbie the robot. It looks very camp!

Drummerdave

Dec 4, 2007
Visit site
idc:

........and not, what are the worst lyrics ever.

Definitely must be the same Pagani who make the amazing Zonda. Those bass ports are the same as the exhausts and the rest looks like the carbon fibre dash. Probably costs 200 grand.

A

Anonymous

idc:
Some nice Arvus speakers to go with the amp......................they are from New Zealand.

I dunno where you get all this stuff from...... but I have to say that if the last two left me cold we are getting warmer.......

A

Anonymous

I went off to find some stylish things that I liked to lob here in order to add something that was not me criticising the looks of the stuff so far...............

I went off to Alchemist because years ago they used to be striking (if not beautiful) and I thought that the intervening years might of seen them take the good intentions and turn them into style..... they have not.

Then I went off to Bang & Olufson....... they have been the premier style supremo's for ages and it is all based on Bauhaus.... however I got stuck in some Bang & Oluson nightmare world called the BeoLounge.... I suppose that it seemed like a good idea to B&O but in actuality it was a slow, clunky place that means you have to sit there and get lectured to about how you can do anything here in the BeoLounge.......... I ran.

So..... I do not have any style pieces.... if I were more spiritualist I would believe that my higher power is blocking my attempts and this is just not meant to be.......... so I shall sit here and pull apart everyone elses suggestions, it is the English way.... moan, complain..... and do nothing else. Anyone want to join me? Form a queue here.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
I am not a fan of outlandish sculptural 'creations' and prefer simple, functional elegance.

Boothroyd Stuart Meridian have been pretty consistent in making great and stylish hifi/av equipment over the years.

idc

chebby:

I am not a fan of outlandish sculptural 'creations' and prefer simple, functional elegance.

Boothroyd Stuart Meridian have been pretty consistent in making great and stylish hifi/av equipment over the years.

Also available in red, yellow, black and white.............starting at a very reasonable £1463.............

f80px555.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts