I should be in IT

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Just worked out that I can download Spotify playlists to my iPhone and play them in the car offline. I've surprised even myself. Next stop CEO of Microsoft or a job at The Geek Squad.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Well done
emotion-2.gif

John Duncan

JoelSim:Just worked out that I can download Spotify playlists to my iPhone and play them in the car offline. I've surprised even myself. Next stop CEO of Microsoft or a job at The Geek Squad.

Although not through a dock connector, only through the headphone socket.

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
JoelSim:Just worked out that I can download Spotify playlists to my iPhone and play them in the car offline. I've surprised even myself. Next stop CEO of Microsoft or a job at The Geek Squad.When you work out how to write the software that makes Spotify work, give us a call
emotion-1.gif

JoelSim:Just worked out that I can download Spotify playlists to my iPhone and play them in the car offline. I've surprised even myself. Next stop CEO of Microsoft or a job at The Geek Squad.

Was this discovery before or after the cheese was inserted into your ears?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:JoelSim:Just worked out that I can download Spotify playlists to my iPhone and play them in the car offline. I've surprised even myself. Next stop CEO of Microsoft or a job at The Geek Squad. Although not through a dock connector, only through the headphone socket.

WiFi - I also worked out that I could connect my iPhone to my home WiFi. I'll get my CV

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
JoelSim:
JohnDuncan:JoelSim:Just worked out that I can download Spotify playlists to my iPhone and play them in the car offline. I've surprised even myself. Next stop CEO of Microsoft or a job at The Geek Squad. Although not through a dock connector, only through the headphone socket.

WiFi - I also worked out that I could connect my iPhone to my home WiFi. I'll get my CV

And I thought it was the norm for anyone either an iPhone, when walking into a new house, to ask immediately for that person's broadband password!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:JoelSim:

And I thought it was the norm for anyone either an iPhone, when walking into a new house, to ask immediately for that person's broadband password!

Maybe it is in Surrey, certainly not in Hackney.

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:JoelSim:

And I thought it was the norm for anyone either an iPhone, when walking into a new house, to ask immediately for that person's broadband password!I don't know anyone with an iPhone.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
hammill:Gerrardasnails:JoelSim:

And I thought it was the norm for anyone either an iPhone, when walking into a new house, to ask immediately for that person's broadband password!I don't know anyone with an iPhone.

Steve Jobs has one I think, although perhaps he may have traded it in for an HTC with a signal by now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts