I need your help: vote for my speakers!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

matt49

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Many thanks, Tarxman and Mr Outlaw!

100 votes!

You guys have been amazing (sob, sob, sniff, sniff).

Now let's see how Devialet respond.

I've been in e-mail contact with Devialet and have been completely open with them. This thread has provided quite a bit of publicity for Devialet among people who really care about hi-fi (i.e. you guys).

OK, some of us have voted multiple times, but the system allows for that. But there's been nothing underhand here. I certainly haven't used my family's e-mail addresses to up the vote, nor have I created new e-mail accounts for the purpose. It would have been dead easy to do that and to rack up 100 votes in an hour or so.

I'm absolutely certain some other people have used "artificial" methods to get votes in. Instead this has been a collaborative effort by people who appreciate hi-fi.

Result!

:cheers:

Matt

hooflungdung

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Well done Matt

At the end of the day this has provided devialet with fantastic exposure, a really well thought out piece of free advertising

who cares how you get your hundred votes. Just enjoy the results .

I will now spend the rest of the week trying to unsubscribe from the Devilaet news letter
cheers.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts