I need a wired bluetooth only speaker

adder

Oct 15, 2024
Visit site
Hi, I had a Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 speaker which I use with a power pack when camping. It suited me fine until I could no longer connect my phone ( Samsung Galaxy 20 ultra) via Bluetooth. So I though I'd up grade with a Sonos Era100. But unfortunately it isn't suitable, as it needs to be connected to WI-FI, which is difficult in a field. So the Sonos is completely useless to me. Can anyone recommend a quality speaker for my needs ? So I need a mains wired bluetooth speaker with decent sound. Thanks :)

adder

Oct 15, 2024
Visit site
I'm not totally clear why it needs to be mains if you're in a field :unsure:

I was given a Kitsound Hive, which is a neat little Bluetooth speaker with a 3.5mm jack input for wired use. Doesn't sound too bad either - certainly does a job (y)
Hi, thanks for your reply, the reason why it needs to be mains is because I have an Anker power pack with a solar panel. Which has the advantage of 24 hour music and hopefully better sound quality. But I think I'm a little confused by the manual which says I need WiFi to connect to bluetooth... but that could possibly be WI-FI just to set it up.

Reactions: Gray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts