I Love Arcam

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've just started a new Facebook Group called "I Love Arcam", dedicated to Arcam Hi-Fi and Home Cinema products. Please join if you would like - the more members, the better!!!

I have posted a link back to What Hi-Fi.com, so I am not taking members from you, old faithful What Hi-Fi, merely adding!
emotion-2.gif

Thanks!

A

Anonymous

Hughes123:

I've just started a new Facebook Group called "I Love Arcam", dedicated to Arcam Hi-Fi and Home Cinema products. Please join if you would like - the more members, the better!!!

I have posted a link back to What Hi-Fi.com, so I am not taking members from you, old faithful What Hi-Fi, merely adding!
emotion-2.gif

Thanks!

I bet they're even more 'lovable' when someone ELSE is paying for it all.
emotion-5.gif

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
I'm in a quandry. I do like Arcam lots, but I don't have (or want to have) a Facebook profile.

If it helps, you can class me as a virtual member.

A

Anonymous

Big Chris:If it helps, you can class me as a virtual memeber.

Consider it done, Big Chris!

Well, I've managed to persuade my mate (who is buying an Arcam Alpha 9 combo at the mo with Mission speakers) to join and Mr.Sim has just added himself, so that makes three of us!

A

Anonymous

Five members now people! Keep on joining up all you Arcam owners, lovers and prospective purchasers!

Just type in "I love Arcam" into the Facebook search box!

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
Hughes123:
Five members now people! Keep on joining up all you Arcam owners, lovers and prospective purchasers!

As I own 3 Arcam products - CD, Amp and Power Amp i would love to join the group. Alas that would also mean me joining facebook which I did once, until I unjoined myself again. I got fed up of emails saying "So and so has tagged a photo of you on facebook" then looking at the photo and finding a picture of me a: looking drunk, b: looking like an idiot, c: looking like a drunken idiot. So if someone else would like to join in my name that would be excellent.
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Hughes123:

Got an idea. Send an invite to John Dawson, the CEO of Arcam. Can't imagine him turning you down
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

JamesOK:Hughes123:

As I own 3 Arcam products - CD, Amp and Power Amp i would love to join the group. Alas that would also mean me joining facebook which I did once, until I unjoined myself again. I got fed up of emails saying "So and so has tagged a photo of you on facebook" then looking at the photo and finding a picture of me a: looking drunk, b: looking like an idiot, c: looking like a drunken idiot. So if someone else would like to join in my name that would be excellent.
emotion-2.gif

You can turn those emails off via the user settings on Facebook! I'd love you to join, if you could!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts