I know nothing....................

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Deep, slow burbling sound coming from the pc active speakers when attempting to listen to music or broadcasts

Swapped speakers over and still the same, sounds like all music/speech has been slowed down and an added bonus DAB burbling!

Would that indicate that the sound card has gone phut...............?

If so, it was just a bog standard thing, what would be a suitable replacement, pc server is an Acer Altos 330

Help would be appreciated, thanks

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
fayeanddavid:
Deep, slow burbling sound coming from the pc active speakers when attempting to listen to music or broadcasts

Swapped speakers over and still the same, sounds like all music/speech has been slowed down and an added bonus DAB burbling!

Would that indicate that the sound card has gone phut...............?

If so, it was just a bog standard thing, what would be a suitable replacement, pc server is an Acer Altos 330

Help would be appreciated, thanks

Try listening via monitor speakers if you have them. If it's fine, so is your sound card. I would say there is more chance of it being your speakers. Also try connecting them to your tv or something and see if you get the burbling.

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Is it a seperate sound card or inbuilt into the mobo? It is always worth removing and reinstalling with the latest sound drivers, I have had sound issues before with my sound card and a reinstall of the drivers fixed it.

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
SpiceWeasel:Is it a seperate sound card or inbuilt into the mobo? It is always worth removing and reinstalling with the latest sound drivers, I have had sound issues before with my sound card and a reinstall of the drivers fixed it.

Thanks Spice Weasel

Will get it looked at, and updated if necessary.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts