• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Just purchased the Pioneer Susano amp!
thumbs_up.png

D

Deleted member 2457

Yes Buzz. *drinks*. What sort of warranty did you get with buying things on eBay through PayPal? Cheers.

D

Deleted member 2457

That’s what my dad just said BB too, but I have always wanted this amp, my HDMI issues are sorted thanks to you - cheers! I don’t really want any other amp apart from Pioneer, I don’t like the sound of them though, any probs I will just send back.

buzz_lightclick

gel said:
Yes Buzz. *drinks*. What sort of warranty did you get with buying things on eBay through PayPal? Cheers.

I don’t think you get any warranty as such, but if there any faults or problems with it, you normally get about 6 months to send things back through eBay’s buyer protection program.

I think Emporium hifi themselves offer 14 days to return if you simply change your mind, as long as the item is in original condition and not damaged

D

Deleted member 2457

The older amps are far superior to anything today too. Like you say I am only thinking about sound quality for my system. I might just go two channel with this amp too and get some expensive B&W speakers. Keep my current setup how it is. I don’t need the new soundtracks. Only have 5.1 system or do a 2.0 with 2 new speakers.

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:

I don’t think you get any warranty as such, but if there any faults or problems with it, you normally get about 6 months to send things back through eBay’s buyer protection program.

I think Emporium hifi themselves offer 14 days to return if you simply change your mind, as long as the item is in original condition and not damaged
Cheers Buzz.
thumbs_up.png

D

Deleted member 2457

What do you reckon about the Pioneer sc-lx901 though? Brand new 3 year warranty.

D

Deleted member 2457

Is there a guide on how to setup an amp? I would like to do the Pioneer sc-lx901 by myself and not pay someone. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2457

daveh75 said:
gel said:
What do you reckon about the Pioneer sc-lx901 though? Brand new 3 year warranty.

Time to check in with your Doctor or whoever?

You're needlessly spending again...
Yep, think you are right Dave - no new amp required mine is working fine.

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
I cancelled it, all yours Buzz.

Dont have the money, would have to sell my amp first. I expect someone else will buy it though.

The 901 is more sensible in terms of warranty. Should be pretty easy to set up.
Cheers Buzz, when mine breaks, I will talk to you guys again about setup.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts