I brought a Naim Mu-so on Monday

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
And what a gorgeous sounding (and looking) wireless speaker she is. This is the first time I have owned a wireless speaker or a Naim product and yes she was a little on the expensive side but worth every penny. I had to sell one of my laptops, my PS4 (which I hardly used) and a current gen ipad to help pay for her. I will write a full review once I owned her for a couple of weeks but on first impressions this is the future of hi-fi. I'm going to guess that my separates system is going to take a back seat to to the Mu-so and going by what I heard from her so far that will be fine by me.

Coll

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I recently purchased a Naim Unitilite I use it for playing DVD and for the internet radio. I can also play my Blu Ray and TV through it so very universal.

Like you it's the first Naim product I have purchased and I am delighted with the build quality and sound quality.

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I listen to the small one the other day in a shop environment and for £500 and yes I was impressed.yes it has the best sound for this type of speaker and it looks gorgeous but I would of put my money into a denon m40 with some good Speakers.

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
seemorebtts said:
I listen to the small one the other day in a shop environment and for £500 and yes I was impressed.yes it has the best sound for this type of speaker and it looks gorgeous but I would of put my money into a denon m40 with some good Speakers.

Gazzip smiled coyly while looking across the room at his Denon M40 and EB Acoustics EB2's...

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
Coll said:
I recently purchased a Naim Unitilite I use it for playing DVD and for the internet radio. I can also play my Blu Ray and TV through it so very universal.

Like you it's the first Naim product I have purchased and I am delighted with the build quality and sound quality.

Definitely a +1 on the Naim Unitilite - a great all rounder.

tonky

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Gazzip said:
seemorebtts said:

Gazzip smiled coyly while looking across the room at his Denon M40 and EB Acoustics EB2's... 
how does it sound with the EB acoustics.

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
seemorebtts said:
Gazzip said:
seemorebtts said:

For £179 (I think) for the Denon I have no complaints. I don't turn it up particularly loud so have never pushed it/them, which I suspect is when the wheels might come off. That price for a Amp, CDP, DAC a DAB and AirPlay is astonishing value.

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Gazzip said:
seemorebtts said:
Gazzip said:
seemorebtts said:

For £179 (I think) for the Denon I have no complaints. I don't turn it up particularly loud so have never pushed it/them, which I suspect is when the wheels might come off. That price for a Amp, CDP, DAC a DAB and AirPlay is astonishing value.
I had the m39 which really impressed me.loved it

rainsoothe

Mark Rose-Smith said:
Looking forward to the review but i'll tell you just now it's probably not going to be you're last bit of naim kit .lol.That is also strong praise indeed considering you already own such an accomplished system.

You take the black pill, and I'll show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts