I am looking for an Amp+Dac to use my inline mic

Archisman Mandal

Jul 1, 2020
Visit site
I am looking for something like Schiit Fulla 3 or something portable which I can use with my desktop also with a 3.5 mm mic input like a phones to use my inline mic because there is not a single good splitter available in my country.

D

Deleted member 188533

There are devices like the Sennheiser GSX 1000/1200 or the Creative SoundblasterX G6 ( they have a few models that support a mic ) and the Mayflower Arc MK II. Basically external sound cards.

Archisman Mandal

Jul 1, 2020
Visit site
There are devices like the Sennheiser GSX 1000/1200 or the Creative SoundblasterX G6 ( they have a few models that support a mic ) and the Mayflower Arc MK II. Basically external sound cards.
Hmm mayflower is unavailable in my country it seems XG6 may work but its almost twice the budget and Gsx 1200 is available but needs a splitter

D

Deleted member 188533

I don't know where you are or what's available but Creative has a few models. Just click on External USB DAC and AMP over on the left to filter.

Archisman Mandal

Jul 1, 2020
Visit site
I don't know where you are or what's available but Creative has a few models. Just click on External USB DAC and AMP over on the left to filter.

I live in India and I believe products of companies like creative should be available here but maybe are not due to corona.

Lutfij

Apr 5, 2020
Visit site
If you live in India, you should have access to DAC's off of Amazon.in but it's for this reason that we ask where you're located and to add what your budget is as well as what your preferred site for purchase is.

We can move forward from there.
:)

Last edited:

Archisman Mandal

Jul 1, 2020
Visit site
Thank you I live in Kolkata and my budget it 10000-15000 INR (Maybe 16000, though it would be hard). I don't want to spend too much because it will be my first amp/dac.

Last edited:

Lutfij

Apr 5, 2020
Visit site
Right...preferred sites for purchase? We're not located in India if that's what you're wondering. I'm located close to you but you'll surely have sites that you have access to easier than others, which is why we need that bit of info.

Archisman Mandal

Jul 1, 2020
Visit site
Amazon.in is always there (would prefer it the most)
and I guess https://www.headphonezone.in/
There are also official shops like

and other brands

Reactions: Lutfij

Lutfij

Apr 5, 2020
Visit site
I just noticed something a moment ago, as I found some time to read through this thread. Are you looking for an AMP/DAC for your mic only or are you also looking for something for your headset/headphone?

Archisman Mandal

Jul 1, 2020
Visit site
I just noticed something a moment ago, as I found some time to read through this thread. Are you looking for an AMP/DAC for your mic only or are you also looking for something for your headset/headphone?
For my whole headphone. The thing is most headphone amp/dac don't have a microphone input even if they have u need a splitter to use microphone and headphone as there are u separate ports.
So I am looking for something that the creative g6 has a single port for headsets like a phones which both receives and transmits audio.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts