Humorous and Ridiculous Forum Posts, 2015 Awards.

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
So this is Post that inspired me to create the Awards. We want your bizarre posts. Categories suggested so we can create “The Bizarre Forum Post Awards 2015” The thread throughout the year will form the awards.[/b]

We want your bizare Posts high lighted on this thread through out the year and we can vote

CnoEvil said:
steve_1979 said:
I must admit that once when I stripped the ends of some speaker cables a couple of years ago on one of them I accidently cut a bit deep and cut into a few strand of the copper. Logically I knew it would make ****** all difference as only about 1% of the copper strands were lost so I left it as it was but it did bug me a bit for the next two years just because I knew they were missing. *wacko*

So more expensive cables don't make a noticeable difference, but 2 missing strands might..you need professional help, Sir! *blum3*
Totally brilliant, the post of the year! (Thought?) May bee we should do our own forum Awards 2015. I nominate myself for the most abismaul spelling in posts! Feel free to add amuzing catorgaries, I think i ought to start a new thread!

A

Anderson

My real life name is Mr Plastic Penguin, just when I sign up to forums and stuff I use an alias to protect my real identity. It always really bothered me that some random on the internet had decided to use my real name as his alias. Now that he's left I've found the courage to retake my name on the forum even if only in my signature. You really should try to be more understanding and not so quick to judge. You know what they say when you assume something? You make an ass of you.

Its okay though, I've thought about it and I forgive you. We can move on now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts