Humax PVR-9300T - to be replaced ?

bob.g

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I've just been to purchase a Humax PVR-9300T but the store was out of stock, and told me that it is now an obsolete model and a new replacement model will be launched soon.

Does anybody have any info on this, as John Lewis still have them in stock at £159.95 and I'm not sure whether to buy now at the lower price or wait for new model.

All advice appreciated.

bob.g

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I wondered about that as well, but the Fox HDR T2 is far more capable and almost twice the price, so I thought hardly a replacement.

A

Anonymous

bob.g:

I've just been to purchase a Humax PVR-9300T but the store was out of stock, and told me that it is now an obsolete model and a new replacement model will be launched soon.

Does anybody have any info on this, as John Lewis still have them in stock at £159.95 and I'm not sure whether to buy now at the lower price or wait for new model.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a replacement model, since a lot of people will still use older non HD TVs for some time to come.

In the meantime, you could consider a reconditioned one direct from Humax for not much more than half that price, still with the 1 year guarantee. Anyway, i think the HD models should drop in price quite rapidly soon, i don't see a justification for double the price of non-HD models.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts