Humax FoxSat HDR - Availability?

nufcmarson

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Hi, does anybody know anywhere that is currently selling this item? I have tried every site on the internet, but they all say 'out of stock'. Superfi are currently taking pre-orders and will distribute when in stock, but no specific date is mentioned.

Thanks for the help.

A

Anonymous

Hi, got mine on 27th Dec from Currys Digital but not via the net.

nufcmarson

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I keep on checking Argos, it has a feature where you can put in your postcode and it will give you the 10 nearest stores to your area and the availablity, all of them out of stock!! I think I may go with the pre order thing at Superfi.

A

Anonymous

I think it is worth trying in store as well because the ones I visited (not Argos) all had units on display which you may be able to pick up cheaper.

A

Anonymous

Got mine from GA Evans aerials on 23 dec 2008 said they have loads.

They are in maidstone kent.Am really pleased with this machine
emotion-2.gif

bullitt

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine from peter tyson before christmas and still not arrived , they said next week, i also checked local argos and currys but they have none, might as well just wait now.
Does anyone know what the problem is ?

A

Anonymous

hdmad:Maybe Freesat is taking off at last......

I get the impression a lot of people have been waiting for this PVR before making the move to Freesat - certainly in my case anyway
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Goto argos website, preorder/tick the e mail me when they come into stock option and fill in your details even if they say out of stock for home delivery, order it, usually comes into stock the day day and is delivered within a couple of days, mine did before chrimbo anyway! Argos website is the way forward if you ask me!!!

A

Anonymous

This worked for me too - They emailed me within two days, and box arrived a couple of days later. Excellent service.

A

Anonymous

i`ve been in contact several times with humax and had several different answers but the truth seems to be that demand is greater than production plus the fact that a container load was high jacked and stolen(don`t buy one on the black market because they can trace and disable them).i had preordered mine through comet who were less tan helpfull also many different reasons depending on who you spoke to but eventually got mine boxing day worth the wait well except for the delete function playing up see other forum page a big yes,freesat have promised me that hd content will soon improve just sorry i lost some of the programs on freeview but beentold that most will be moving onto freesat.

A

Anonymous

Very very little HD content on ITV - the only programme I can find for the coming week is Unforgiven which is scheduled for Monday evening at 9 p.m. There might be something else, but I can't find any other listing.

daveh75

either0r:I'm still after one of these boxes - anybody have any idea about stock levels in the Thames valley area?
No idea tbh, but this site is worth keeping an eye on...will give you a "heads up" of when and where stock is available

either0r

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
daveh75:either0r:
No idea tbh, but this site is worth keeping an eye on...will give you a "heads up" of when and where stock is available

Thanks for the link daveh75 - outlook still looks bleak - but maybe
next month it will be possible to walk into a shop & buy one
emotion-7.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts