How to connect old with new stuff?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyoneI got the following stuff which I wish to connect together for best utilization:JVC TH-A9R suround systemLG 47LX650NHD Dune Max HD player My problem is my JVC only have very limited line-in, so how to be able to get the best out of it from both the TV and HD Dune?Thanks in advance

Hi everyone

I got the following stuff which I wish to connect together for best utilization:

JVC TH-A9R suround system

LG 47LX650N

HD Dune Max HD player

My problem is my JVC only have very limited line-in, so how to be able to get the best out of it from both the TV and HD Dune?

Thanks in advance

A

Anonymous

Petherick said:
I don't think the JVC system offers much choice of connections? The TV will have to connect using Scart and the Dune into the Aux-In sockets I think.

Checking the manual, that's pretty much what I'd have gone for as well - it's a limited system in terms of connectivity because it was designed to be an all-in-one-box solution without that much expandability.

The subwoofer also uses a proprietary cable, meaning that it couldn't be used if wanting to expand the system to an AV receiver and speakers.

Realistically in the long term the OP might want to look at an AV receiver and 5.1 speakers to have the expandability of using the HD Max, the TV and any further devices.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts