how often........

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
do you use your av system? Is it to just watch dvds and play games or do you use it whenever you listen to cd, radio, watch sd tv, dvd, bd as i do? Just idle curiosity.....

FoxJA

Aug 28, 2007
Visit site
As I work from home at the moment, I use mine around 12 hours a day. All TV, Films, Games and Music go through it.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Yup, at least once daily for pretty much everything. It's rare now I even just watch normal TV without going through my AV system (unless it's switched off and I really can't be bothered to get up and switch it on!).

A

Anonymous

I watch/listen most evenings - DVDs (movies, classical music, jazz), CDs and SACDs - terrific sound quality I have to say. We don't have a TV. Looking to buy into Blu-Ray but the improvement will have to be tangible.

Equipment: Meridian G91 CD/DVD/DAB player, G61 surround processor, G55 and 57 amps, Sony 3000 SACD player, Spendor S8s (front), C5 (centre), S3s (rear), Fujitsu Plasmavision (= non-TV)

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
My Plasma might as well not even have built in sound as I never use it, why would you when you have invested into a decent AV set-up??
emotion-40.gif

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Gerrardasnails"]It goes on as a matter of course whenever the screen is turned on. Every day. Music played most days also.[/quote]

Same here.

P.S. I also find the 875 is particularly good for heating my living room too! :)

A

Anonymous

Quite new to this forum and already notice some familiar names pop up, so hello!
My amp gets fired up whenever something good is on, the misses has gone out or doing something out of the room, when it gets dark so I can pull the screen down ( which is getting later by the day at the moment), but by far my favourite time is Fridays after 5pm and have a few drinks and give it some as the neighbours don't get home til after 6.

A

Anonymous

as often as i can mostly watching films .also great fun demonstrating 2 friends . pick all your favourite clips and crank up the volme .fav film flight of the phoenix 2 .awsome

A

Anonymous

[quote user="has2mow"]as often as i can mostly watching films .also great fun demonstrating 2 friends . pick all your favourite clips and crank up the volme .fav film flight of the phoenix 2 .awsome[/quote]

Good movie. On my list to get as soon as prices get better.

A

Anonymous

i have the speaker disabled on my sony tv! i dont think ive ever heard them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts