How much better is the Panasonic TH-42PX70 over the older TH-42PX60 plasma?

A

Anonymous

I don't see the need for you to upgrade your "wonderful" PX60 at all. You know quite possibily one of the best HD ready TV's Panasonic made was the TH42PX600 and that in my opinion is a much better TV than the TH42PX70. Even the Standard Definition on it was great viewing which leads me to ask why they haven't been able to reproduce/better the quality of both picture and the sound of the PX600 in their current HD ready range of displays.

A

Anonymous

Hello and thanks but i have the PX60 not the PX600 so thats why I'm thinking of upgrading.

mlamb64150

Jul 11, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Tallyho"]
in my opinion is a much better TV than the TH42PX70.

[/quote]

I'd like to see this statement backed up with more than a nostalgic opinion hehe. Do you have them both side by side then?
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Hi thanks I have heard that the PX60 is a very good plasma but felt the PX70 was better. I may need to look at the PZ70 or PX700 then?

A

Anonymous

No. I don't have them side by side. I have however seen both in action and when you see a TV that reproduce such startling standard definition TV picture picture quality, and then some you know you've got something very special on your hands. The 42PX700 is s good TV but the 42PX600 if indeed you can even get one now, runs rings around both the 42PX700 and 42PX600. The sound too on the 42PX600 is fantastic!!!

May be there are others on here that might happen to testify to the above?

A

Anonymous

Yes-The PZ70 is what you should now be looking at in terms of comparable quality with the old PX600. The sound is quite good on the PZ70 too and it's also good at reproducing SD

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts