House rules

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Yes after I have been abused in insults myself and by Leif too. He seems to be very vindictive man.

D

Deleted member 2457

DougK said:
This has been very entertaining indeed but the novelty has long worn off. For Christ's sake can't you just pack it in! Both of you demand the last word and it is boring and tedious... childish behaviour.

It's a simple spat on public fora, get over it! Why don't you both just shut up and give us some peace...
Agreed. Just kiss and make up now.

D

Deleted member 108165

This has been very entertaining indeed but the novelty has long worn off. For Christ's sake can't you just pack it in! Both of you demand the last word and it is boring and tedious... childish behaviour.

It's a simple spat on public fora, get over it! Why don't you both just shut up and give us some peace...

There is absolutely no need for anyone to leave, just grow up!

DougK said:

There is absolutely no need for anyone to leave, just grow up!

Of course their little tiff is a bit like Eastenders... you can simply switch off (by not readingf the thread...) ;-)

D

Deleted member 108165

Al ears said:
Of course their little tiff is a bit like Eastenders... you can simply switch off (by not readingf the thread...) ;-)

Nah, I like kicking back with a large bucket of popcorn waiting for the sparks to fly... beats Eastenders *biggrin*

mond

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Haven't bothered reading this thread before and probably won't bother again now I know what it's like!

However I would like to say to Leif that I have just tried the trick of listening with hands cupped behind ears; wow what a difference this makes, thanks for the tip.

Is there any device out there that can reproduce this effect I wonder (not headphones) , maybe one for dragons den, but then again they would only say it had limited appeal .... and I guess they would be right. Think I might try and fashion something myself before I upgrade any other component :)

Leif

May 11, 2014
Visit site
mond said:
However I would like to say to Leif that I have just tried the trick of listening with hands cupped behind ears; wow what a difference this makes, thanks for the tip.
Is there any device out there that can reproduce this effect I wonder (not headphones) , maybe one for dragons den, but then again they would only say it had limited appeal .... and I guess they would be right. Think I might try and fashion something myself before I upgrade any other component :)

You want something like this:

https://www.decorpad.com/bookmark.htm?bookmarkId=49303

Cupping my hands over my ears brings my system up to the level of headphones, if not better because of a better soundstage.

mond

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh yes, the hifi chair with the sweet spot; just lean back and enjoy

I was actually thinking of something more like this

https://johnesimpson.com/images/eartrumpet_dual_wacky_03.jpg

:)

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
batonwielder said:
I come back after 5 year hiatus and nothing has changed...nice to see some people have stayed on though.

So called audiophile People changing the fuse on their amp and discussing the changes in sound.
Will always be like this

paulkebab

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
batonwielder said:
I come back after 5 year hiatus and nothing has changed...nice to see some people have stayed on though.

So called audiophile People changing the fuse on their amp and discussing the changes in sound. Will always be like this

I would miss your comments so much if you disappeared..always make me smile :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts