House rules

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
This is how your comments make you look to other people on the internet.

iu

With all due respect. If you keep getting abuse from several different people on several different forums maybe you should consider your own words more carefully before clicking the 'Save' button.

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
QuestForThe13thNote said:
tonky said:
Some of your comments on the "hi fi bores/audiophiles thread were just plain rude.

You go around calling other websites (wigwam) and people on here idiots - that's not reasonable do you think? It shows a lack of basic argument/discussion skills when you just descend to name calling people yourself.

How can you expect other well established and respected forum members to ignore your rudeness.

tonky

yea I will call them idiots if they call me a t--t, and I said some people on wigwam are idiots too, like most forums.

No I'd like to look at it to putting my trolls down, as some of the decent people on this forum like electro, Lindsayt, insider9 don't revert to this kind of backstabbing, trolling and being nasty people. I'll put my trollers down and then leave them alone as far as I'm concerned if they leave me alone it's finished business, unless they do it again, then both barrels. And I'll keep doing the same thing if they provoke me too. Far from rude. Hopefully they get the message they are the trolls and people will see them as doing that including that Leif idiot. Thank you.

It's a bit sad that you have decided that "firing both barrels to the Trolls" is a correct response - I think that your negative comments regarding wigwam ( great people - raised a lot of money for Cancer Research at Scalford) and calling people "idiots" was initiated by you. People will retort to such insults - and you seem to have a very bad case of "last worditis".

tonky

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
grimharry said:
Don't let them grind you down
Yep agree

most people get along on here and normally ok with each other you will always get one person on any forum that gets hot under the collar including myself sometimes as we are only human after all .

we all have the same goal and that's hifi and music life to short to wast it

but i do think 13th should apologise to us all as his opening thread and other threads were quite insulting to a lot of people before people were insulting to him as we were all getting along before his opening thread came along .

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
grimharry said:
Yep agree

most people get along on here and normally ok with each other you will always get one person on any forum that gets hot under the collar including myself sometimes as we are only human after all .

but i do think 13th should apologise to us all as his opening thread and other threads were quite insulting to a lot of people before people were insulting to him as we were all getting along before his opening thread came along .

To be honest you cannot say fairer/or truer than that Blacksabbath

+1 in every respect

tonky

Blacksabbath25 said:
grimharry said:
Yep agree

+1

And as a member of this forum since 2012 he should know his post has nothing to do with hifi so he's posted thread in the wrong section of this forum..... ;-)

Leif

May 11, 2014
Visit site
tonky said:
tonky said:
Some of your comments on the "hi fi bores/audiophiles thread were just plain rude.

You go around calling other websites (wigwam) and people on here idiots - that's not reasonable do you think? It shows a lack of basic argument/discussion skills when you just descend to name calling people yourself.

How can you expect other well established and respected forum members to ignore your rudeness.

tonky

yea I will call them idiots if they call me a t--t, and I said some people on wigwam are idiots too, like most forums.

No I'd like to look at it to putting my trolls down, as some of the decent people on this forum like electro, Lindsayt, insider9 don't revert to this kind of backstabbing, trolling and being nasty people. I'll put my trollers down and then leave them alone as far as I'm concerned if they leave me alone it's finished business, unless they do it again, then both barrels. And I'll keep doing the same thing if they provoke me too. Far from rude. Hopefully they get the message they are the trolls and people will see them as doing that including that Leif idiot. Thank you.

It's a bit sad that you have decided that "firing both barrels to the Trolls" is a correct response - I think that your negative comments regarding wigwam ( great people - raised a lot of money for Cancer Research at Scalford) and calling people "idiots" was initiated by you. People will retort to such insults - and you seem to have a very bad case of "last worditis".

tonky

I have insulted 13th, but only after numerous insults such as him saying that I have low intelligence. I can't believe his rudeness. I've just bought a new system for £1,000 and he jumps into threads and tells me it is poor, even though he has never heard it, and then tells me that I should sell it and get the system he prefers (which does not suit my needs). What kind of person does that? One of these threads was on HiFiWigwam. I was asking what speakers to buy for my new system. Other posters were really helpful. Frankly I find him completely obnoxious.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Joe, a line ought to be drawn at calling someone a tw-t or inciting a fight and violence. doesn't seem anyone is monitoring this.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Leif said:
tonky said:
tonky said:

tonky

tonky

I have insulted 13th, but only after numerous insults such as him saying that I have low intelligence. I can't believe his rudeness. I've just bought a new system for £1,000 and he jumps into threads and tells me it is poor, even though he has never heard it, and then tells me that I should sell it and get the system he prefers (which does not suit my needs). What kind of person does that? One of these threads was on HiFiWigwam. I was asking what speakers to buy for my new system. Other posters were really helpful. Frankly I find him completely obnoxious.

i find this guy very aggressive, willing to put people down when he has no occasion too and willing to jump on any kind of bandwagon. He has already said he is off, only to return.

Joe, a line ought to be drawn at calling someone a tw-t or inciting a fight and violence. doesn't seem anyone is monitoring this. 
Nobody's monitoring this? Can you find the thread then?

Please stop this now, others have stopped. There's no point in continuing this further. Someone said something, and you have retorted enough with further insults. Please stop now.

D

Deleted member 2457

Email these two addresses: Simon.lucas@haymarket.com or Whathifi@haymarket.com

Ask for the thread in question to be locked to avoid further grief and don't go back with further insults.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:

Ask for the thread in question to be locked to avoid further grief and don't go back with further insults.

I have just read the thread in question and he doesn't just want certain people banned but wants them reported to the Police as well.

There is also a whole raft of injustices suffered over at Hi-fi Wigwam that we all still need to know about for some reason. (Also mentioned again a few posts up.)

I guess I am going on the list now :)

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:

*good*
thumbs_up.png

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:

I have just read the thread in question and he doesn't just want certain people banned but wants them reported to the Police as well.

There is also a whole raft of injustices suffered over at Hi-fi Wigwam that we all still need to know about for some reason. (Also mentioned again a few posts up.)

I guess I am going on the list now :)
Sounds like its better locked.
thumbs_up.png

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Yes I'd say if someone incites hate and harasses you and then wants a fight, and tells other people on a forum that's what he wants to do - have a fight, it's something you should report. Not only that but asking if I want to meet him to 'sort it out'.

D

Deleted member 2457

Yes I'd say if someone incites hate and harasses you and then wants a fight, and tells other people on a forum that's what he wants to do - have a fight, it's something you should report. Not only that but asking if I want to meet him to 'sort it out'.
You got the means to report it now.
thumbs_up.png

Leif

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Leif said:
tonky said:
tonky said:

tonky

tonky

i find this guy very aggressive, willing to put people down when he has no occasion too and willing to jump on any kind of bandwagon. He has already said he is off, only to return.

I started posting again because I thought you had left.

However you should look in the mirror. I have lost count of the number of times you have called me an idiot. You once said I had low intelligence. You started a thread on HFW to abuse peolpe for their music tastes which you disproved of. And numerous times you have diverted a thread to tell me that my system is poor, and that I should sell it and buy a Cyrus One because you think it is better. You did that in a thread I started here about how cupping ones hands behind ones ears improves the sound quality. It was a silly subject with a serious subject, namely acoustics. You did it when I asked about new speakers on HFW. Quite why you used that as an excuse to attack me is beyond me. Yes it does feel like I am continually being attacked by you. I simply do not care what you think about my system.

You seem to take someone disagreeing with you as a personal insult, and then respond with insults. Anyway, that is how I see it. At present the fighting seems to have gone, so could we please leave it at that and get on?

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

You keep saying the same thing and going round in circles . You perceive it's an insult when it's not, and then you attack people, and after you've done that and insulted someone, as you admit, you raise grievances when you rightfully get attacked yourself. And then when I tell you I think you are aggressive, willing to put people down etc, you don't just accept it's my view, but you keep coming with the same grievances at the same time of which you admit insulting me. What world do you live in. I'm finding your comments harassing in nature.

D

Deleted member 108165

Can we just draw a line under this and move on as this has all become rather childish and stupid, a rather boring tit for tat spat. We are, supposedly, grown men not children.

Leif

May 11, 2014
Visit site
DougK said:
Can we just draw a line under this and move on as this has all become rather childish and stupid, a rather boring tit for tat spat. We are, supposedly, grown men not children.

He owes me an apology for the countless insults and abuse on two forums. But since it won't come, I will leave, life is too short to deal with a troll.

I have sent an email to the forum administrators with examples of 13th abusing other forum members.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts