House rules

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
M

Mammy Nun

PASS..........Grow up.

WTF House rules.......?

I aint seen moderation on this site.......

M

Mammy Nun

Al ears said:
Mammy Nun said:
PASS..........Grow up.

WTF House rules.......?

Should have by now.

Nope still fukin waiting Clotho.........heh.

I think you are going to start cwying soon.........!!!

Mammy Nun said:
Al ears said:
Mammy Nun said:
PASS..........Grow up.

WTF House rules.......?

Should have by now.

You have been edited by mods on two of your recent posts. Let's see how many more you get away with before being banned.

Trolling is a wonderful thing isn't it?

May you live in interesting times......

Does your mother know you have internet access?

M

Mammy Nun

Al ears said:
Mammy Nun said:
Al ears said:
Mammy Nun said:
PASS..........Grow up.

WTF House rules.......?

Should have by now.

You have been edited by mods on two of your recent posts. Let's see how many more you get away with before being banned.

Edited by mods. Escalated to ban the member.

Mammy Nun said:
Al ears said:
Mammy Nun said:
Al ears said:
Mammy Nun said:
PASS..........Grow up.

WTF House rules.......?

Should have by now.

Can I thank the mod in question for a job well done. This used to be a forum through which many years of accumulated experience was dispersed, hopefully it will remain so with proper control.

M

Mammy Nun

Can I thank the mod in question for a job well done. This used to be a forum through which many years of accumulated experience was dispersed, hopefully it will remain so with proper control.

Edited by mods.

Im a newbie here.......And despite my short time onboard, think the vast majority of members are ace....great posts on all subjectssubjects.

alas you let the side down.....

why report me....do you feel threatened..

Can we not discuss........

Once again try and rise up..........Grow a pair.....!!!!!

ifor

Dec 3, 2002
Visit site
Mammy Nun said:
Al ears said:
Mammy Nun said:
Al ears said:
Mammy Nun said:
PASS..........Grow up.

WTF House rules.......?

Should have by now.

looking forward to that.

insider9

Al ears said:

Same here, thank you mod. Glad it finally happened.

I must say these vile attacks on you Al were what prompted my enquiry (not trying to take any credit though). You've helped me and a lot of folk around here and I wanted you to know it is much appreciated.

muljao

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
I wonder would it be possible to delete all said ex members threads? Most of them divert the threads they are contained in to the rubbish pit, insulting members on their path.

insider9 said:
Al ears said:

Same here, thank you mod. Glad it finally happened.

I must say these vile attacks on you Al were what prompted my enquiry (not trying to take any credit though). You've helped me and a lot of folk around here and I wanted you to know it is much appreciated.

My thanks. I must say I cannot recall what exactly I said to become the target of such attacks but whatever I could do without the interruptions whenever trying to assist others.

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
Mammy Nun said:
Simples...........No need to backtrack............!!!!!!

I called you a mong.......

I advise you get some help soon and speak to someone about your issues.

it could be his christmas gift of all times...

if only his mum could read this.. however, nva forum should organize donation for a series of sessions.. they spy here regulary so perhaps? guys? guys? who's responsible for the damage? or did he come broken already?

Vector

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Reading Mammy Nun's posts you'd be forgiven for thinking he's a child or young teenager. The fact he's a grown man and his behaviour is celebrated on the forum he came from is frankly disgraceful.

Thank you to the mods for cleansing the forum.

Vector said:
Reading Mammy Nun's posts you'd be forgiven for thinking he's a child or young teenager. The fact he's a grown man and his behaviour is celebrated on the forum he came from is frankly disgraceful.

Thank you to the mods for cleansing the forum.

Couldn't agree more I used to like contributing in the old days but it's not so much fun with the likes of certain people getting away with murder of late, no wonder some very knowledgeable guys have quit the forum.

If you're going to start a forum like this then regulations stringent policing is a must. This seems to have been missing of late and the Report button seems rather ineffective.

muljao

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
It does seem rather easy for any bored person who wants to come in and spoil the enjoyment others have on the forum. There is no problem with heated discussion, but personal insults at this level that REMAIN VISIBLE EVEN DAYS LATER are not acceptable

iceman16

Joe Cox said:

thumbs_up.gif

shadders

Hi,

It took about 1 day to stop the bad comments, which is I think ok.

I disagree with a non Haymarket Publications employee becoming an administrator, since there will be data protection issues, and we have already seen cliques in operation, hence an unbiased approach is not guaranteed.

Regards,

Shadders.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts