Homeopathy

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="JohnDuncan"]Puts magazine production and getting Corrie on air in perspective, certainly.

Respec'[/quote]

Not sure I agree John. Far more important getting rich Notting Hill mummies buying their little Sebastian a little something from Hamleys than all this curing C malarkey.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="JohnDuncan"]I think Argos are a bigger advertiser during Corrie, I'll check.[/quote]

Funny you should say that but I'm just working with Argos as well as Hamleys, Goldsmiths, Mappin&Webb and Watches of Switzerland.

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
A pair of Forum users actively engaged in finding a cure for cancer and childhood ailments! For that (and not forgetting your willingness to test mains cables), I salute you
emotion-21.gif

[/quote]cheers :)

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
A pair of Forum users actively engaged in finding a cure for cancer and childhood ailments! For that (and not forgetting your willingness to test mains cables), I salute you
emotion-21.gif

[/quote]

emotion-10.gif
Thanks also! Don't feel so deserving of your salutation. Just a plodder in my profession when compared with a lot of my colleagues. Love my work though and i get to pull silly faces at the kids all day which is the best bit
emotion-4.gif

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="JAXON5"][quote user="Clare Newsome"]
emotion-21.gif

[/quote]

emotion-10.gif
Thanks also! Don't feel so deserving of your salutation. Just a plodder in my profession when compared with a lot of my colleagues. Love my work though and i get to pull silly faces at the kids all day which is the best bit
emotion-4.gif
[/quote]i pull silly faces at my boss all day which is even more fun!!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="JohnDuncan"]Ah ok - I thought you were talking about advertising strategies during prime time serial dramas (and wondering why Notting Hill and ITV were being mentioned in the same breath
emotion-2.gif
)[/quote]

Yes, we tend to use niche mags rather than half-time on Corrie. I can't imagine Vera shopping at Watches of Switzerland really, "ooh yes, I'd like that £119,000 Vacheron Constantin please Jack, then we can *** to Rohvers for pint"

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts