Home cinema including blu-ray player for under £500, please advice.. thanks

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone

I need a blu-ray player and a home cinema speaker system for a small room 3.5m x 3.5m. All I can afford to spend is £500.

One option is a Sony BDV E670 all in one system for under £500. It has mic-driven speaker calibration like the BDV E300, and also features wireless rear speakers to keep things neat.

My other option is to buy a budget speaker system like Q-Acoustics 2000 series or Boston Acoustics Soundware XS and pair it with a decent blu-ray player (eg Sony BDP s370)

Please advice

Thanks in advance

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
duff2010:My other option is to buy a budget speaker system like Q-Acoustics 2000 series or Boston Acoustics Soundware XS and pair it with a decent blu-ray player (eg Sony BDP s370)

No it isn't, because in that case you'll need an amplifier as well.

v1c

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
All in one would be more convenient for your room however separates will ultimately be better. For an all in one i would look at this for separates i would stretch the budget a little for this and one of these . You could also add the same player to one of these or if you have to come in on budget one of these.

A

Anonymous

hi there i would hold on and spend a little more i had a similar budget and i managed to get a sony str dh800, a sony bdps360 and a set kef 1005.2( in silver only ) altogether it cost me £650 i think you would be really impressed how well these work together.all purchased from superfi in birmingham and that was back in february so they may even be able to a better deal now,worth a look or phone call.

TRENDING THREADS