Question Wireless speaker(s) for under £500

bill_poster

Jan 28, 2021
Visit site
Advice please!

I’m about to buy a Dali Katch but am wondering whether it’s the best option for me...

I’m after a wireless speaker with great audio quality for the price. Most of the time I’d use it for music streaming connected to a phone or tablet using either bluetooth or wi-fi. Sometimes though I’d carry the speaker from the kitchen into the sitting room, to either connect it physically to my record turntable or to a Blu-Ray player when I’m projecting a film.

Thanks in advance!

PFBubo

Jan 29, 2021
Visit site
Don't buy a Dali Katch portable speaker if you want to use it with an iPhone. This speaker does not support aac. But,,,,this is nowhere to be found on their website. I complained to them two times, but they don't react. Also don't count on aptx which they are touting,.Your iPhone does not support that. If you do buy one, you should connect your iPhone with a headphone cable to get the best sound. Their suggestion to connect with a Google chromecast may be correct, but I did not succeed connecting one. Moreover the Google chromecast is not sold anymore. So BE WARNED!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts