Home cinema / hi fi system

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I'm trying to put together a system that is a good all rounder, good for movies & music alike. I don't want invasive speakers (wall mounted prefferably) & I'm happy to use some of my existing components; ie Arcam CD72, PS3 (as blue ray DVD), DAB tuner & turntable, so I'm just after a speaker package & an AV reciever really. I've been looking at the Kef KHT3005SE speaker package & the Onkyo TXSR605 reciever. I wondered if anyone had this set up & could coment on its ability to play music as well as movies. Also does anyone know if these speakers are wall mountable. If anyone would like to recomend any worthy alternatives they would be more than welcome.

Cheers

A

Anonymous

they are indeed wall mountable, i have the kef-onkyo setup myself and i must say its great with movies and good for me with music :)

A

Anonymous

superfi has a package of the onkyo txr605, kefkht3005se speakers and denon 1940 dvd player for £1099.00

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="grggs9"]

superfi has a package of the onkyo txr605, kefkht3005se speakers and denon 1940 dvd player for £1099.00

[/quote]

That is a corking deal - as long as they truly are the SE edition of the 3005s, that is (no slur on Superfi, but i've seen a few package deals from retailers that feature the original, inferior 3005 set-up).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts