doifeellucky

Was thinking about going to Unilet hi-fi in New Malden to listen to some Leema gear. But New Malden is a part of the extended Congestion & ULEZ charge. What a bummer.
I don’t think that’s the case till 23 August having just checked the TfL site. CC is very central only, Current ULEZ comes down to Wandsworth but areas like Wimbledon and Richmond Park aren’t currently in it. You’d have to approach from the South West, M25 J10 gets you on the A3 which takes you very close to New Malden.

On a side note did you see the latest Leema Quantum announcement? See ‘the ear’s’ website. Apparently it will be at ‘the North West audio show in Cranage’, no idea where that is, this weekend, also see ‘the ear’.

Last edited:
I don’t think that’s the case till 23 August having just checked the TfL site. CC is very central only, Current ULEZ comes down to Wandsworth but areas like Wimbledon and Richmond Park aren’t currently in it. You’d have to approach from the South West, M25 J10 gets you on the A3 which takes you very close to New Malden.

On a side note did you see the latest Leema Quantum announcement? See ‘the ear’s’ website. Apparently it will be at ‘the North West audio show in Cranage’, no idea where that is, this weekend, also see ‘the ear’.
If it's August this year that's fine.

I actually live 4 miles from J10 M25. But I normally cut through Chessington which brings you to A3 at Hook. This is just junctions along the A3.

Thanks

doifeellucky

If it's August this year that's fine.

I actually live 4 miles from J10 M25. But I normally cut through Chessington which brings you to A3 at Hook. This is just junctions along the A3.

Thanks
Anywhere else you’d recommend in that general area as I’m not that far away? At some point I’ve used most of the Richer Sounds from Weybridge into the centre of London and similarly for SSV. Thanks.

Anywhere else you’d recommend in that general area as I’m not that far away? At some point I’ve used most of the Richer Sounds from Weybridge into the centre of London and similarly for SSV. Thanks.
There's this mob. Visited a couple of times.
These are good guys based in Hampton Wick.

Reactions: doifeellucky

doifeellucky

I once had a week and a bit off. I drove from York to visit friends in Nottingham, Leicester, London, Chester and Liverpool. Was great to meet several old friends in one trip. Driving round NC500 is on my agenda, hopefully later this summer.
I’ve wanted to do the NC500 for a few years. Even just getting to the start could potentially be a really good trip.

Reactions: bigboss

doifeellucky

There's this mob. Visited a couple of times.
These are good guys based in Hampton Wick.
Thanks

Reactions: plastic penguin

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts