High Quality Satellite Cable..!?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,
Having just got my new Panasonic 37LZD80 TV I'm about to have Sky+ HD installed.

Is it possible to get a high quality satellite cable which runs  from the dish, rather than what the engineer uses, which I'm sure must be the cheapest they can get at the time?

daveh75

smattyone:

Is it possible to get a high quality satellite cable which runs from the dish, rather than what the engineer uses, which I'm sure must be the cheapest they can get at the time?

Actually it isn't... The cable used is good quality 75ohm double screened cable meant for digital/satellite installations approved by the CAI and sky.

The cable is usually either wf65(made by webro) which is siamese/twin cable used for short twin runs for sky+/hd and freesat pvr installation's.

Or WF100(again made by webro) or could be ct100/pf100/hf100 depending on manufacturer but the same spec which is a slightly thicker cable than the wf65 and is available in single and twin/siamese configurations usually used on single runs or long twin runs.

But if you feel the need to improve on that then the likes of QED and other hi-fi cable manufactures make co-axial aerial/sat cables...... QED's QX100 available here and more cables here

A

Anonymous

Hi Dave,
Thanks for your reply.
I didn't realise they would be a decent quality.

Thanks again
Mathewÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts