High end week

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

I think we should all buy something that’s high end for high end week, I will start with the Sony 270es 4K native projector and Sony’s high end 1100 4K Blu-ray player. Your turn...

SpursGator

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
This is my Holy Grail (for now LOL) but sadly will not be purchasing it for High End Week - or likely ever (it's like 10 grand). I had an old one (VK-51se) that I bought used and super-cheap. It lived for three of my most glorious years before dying (forget fixing one of these). But if you've ever heard one...if there is something better out there, I haven't heard it, and would surely like to:

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

This is my Holy Grail (for now LOL) but sadly will not be purchasing it for High End Week - or likely ever (it's like 10 grand). I had an old one (VK-51se) that I bought used and super-cheap. It lived for three of my most glorious years before dying (forget fixing one of these). But if you've ever heard one...if there is something better out there, I haven't heard it, and would surely like to:

Thanks for sharing.

I think we should all buy something that’s high end for high end week, I will start with the Sony 270es 4K native projector and Sony’s high end 1100 4K Blu-ray player. Your turn...
Is this like a Father's Day then, so we should all buy cards? I would only buy things I need rather than buy something (and that too high end) just for "celebrating" high end week. At the moment, I don't need anything. My last purchase was Sonos Play:5 and Move in December.

D

Deleted member 2457

WTF is high end week, the fact many don't have work to go to I have never come across a more pointless thread.
I think the purchase of the Sony projector went to my head a bit. :)

D

Deleted member 2457

I bought WhatHiFi High End Edition. Does that count? Arrived today

Needless to say, with it being high end, I thought I would get a whole edition without an advert, oops, news story, for Cr-Apple. I was wrong again.
That counts mate - nice one you are in the high end week club. :)

D

Deleted member 2457

Is this like a Father's Day then, so we should all buy cards? I would only buy things I need rather than buy something (and that too high end) just for "celebrating" high end week. At the moment, I don't need anything. My last purchase was Sonos Play:5 and Move in December.
No cards needed. :)

D

Deleted member 2457

I had a look at the speakers - that's what I suspect I'll change next. But the ones shown were all unspeakably ugly - as though the manufacturers couldn't abide them screaming 'loads of money but no taste!'

And the most expensive ones at $5m - a joke, surely...

View attachment 1294
I know what you mean mate when I choose my speakers I go for sound quality and the style look too.

Reactions: 12th Monkey

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts