Hifi Upgrades Hum....

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Guys, Massive Musical Fidelity and Monitor Audio fan! Luckily MF have started to introduce a tuning section, in response to an ex employee exploiting his knowledge of the products. But the tuning section is about upgrading your existing product you have to be "better"

http://www.musicalfidelity.com/tune/sonic.html

Above is the link where they describe some of the things that they do to existing equipment. For me its brilliant, as I love the way my hifi looks and if it increases its effective life spam to many more years then its a win win for me. But can these changes actually make the equipment sound like a downgrade rather than an upgrade, not a technical person with hifi so capacitors and values etc etc are just random words in the dictionary for me :p . Its almost a venture into the unknown...

A

Anonymous

I understand - theres always the worry you will go from a hifi that suits your tastes to one that doesnt with upgrades I guess. But after speaking with MF they assure me that, that seems unlikely as the tuning just makes everything better.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts