Hi, anyone know what the best picture settings are for my Samsung UE46c6510ukxxu??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just bought this, lovely looking TV in crinkly white finish! How on earth does your average buyer end up with the best picture with that many possible setting combo's? Blind luck surely! Anyway, does anyone have a list of settings for the picture for me? Or will another size TV in the same series do?

Cheers :)

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
A

Anonymous

Thanks guys, I'll give those settings a go BB and Andy, I'll order the Starwars boxset :)

A

Anonymous

Andy Clough said:
Hi Stetec, you might find our 'How to get the best from your TV' video helpful. There's also a useful 'How to boost your TV's performance' blog.

And if you have a Blu-ray or DVD disc (such as Star Wars) with the THX Optimizer built-in, that's a good starting point for calibrating your set. You'll need a pair of the special THX optimiser glasses, which you can buy online, and here are the instructions on how to use it.

You can also watch our THX tutorials with John Dahl here and here.

Have you guys reviewed this TV yet Andy or any others in it's series?

A

Anonymous

Used those settings, massive improvment! A little bright though and has added the occassional jerk and some smearing, any idea how to tone those down?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts