Help with Acoustics Speakers

I have a pair of Acoustics 3020 spks i use as front heights. Is it a good idea to use 3010's as rear heights or should i match them?
That will be Q Acoustics, and you’ll find that their ranges have the same tweeter and very similar bass units. So they’ll match fine, and you can mix and match to suit your space and budget.

The permutations here will give you some ideas. The current range carries the suffix ‘i’, so if you have the earlier non-i version, you might prefer to buy the matching ones secondhand. There are always dozens on eBay because they sold in huge numbers.

I hope that helps.

handycam

Feb 20, 2022
Visit site
That will be Q Acoustics, and you’ll find that their ranges have the same tweeter and very similar bass units. So they’ll match fine, and you can mix and match to suit your space and budget.

The permutations here will give you some ideas. The current range carries the suffix ‘i’, so if you have the earlier non-i version, you might prefer to buy the matching ones secondhand. There are always dozens on eBay because they sold in huge numbers.

I hope that helps.
Thank you for your info and advice. I've read about the 'i' speakers and they're far too expensive, even second hand. I've seen a pair of 3010's going cheap but didn't want to buy them if it was a bad idea to 'miss-match' From what you and others have said, as long as i use the same make there shouldn't be any issues. Thanks once again.

Thank you for your info and advice. I've read about the 'i' speakers and they're far too expensive, even second hand. I've seen a pair of 3010's going cheap but didn't want to buy them if it was a bad idea to 'miss-match' From what you and others have said, as long as i use the same make there shouldn't be any issues. Thanks once again.
Yes, from the same QA series you’ll be fine. So match 20xx, or 30xx, etc.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts