Help to boost the sound of my Ipod Dock

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi I am looking for some advice please. My Ipod dock is not very loud and I would like to perhaps get some kind of speakers/amplifier/subwoofer/sound bar/home cinema system that I could use for both the Ipod and to make the sound of my TV sound better. I haven't really got loads to spend and so, I am wanting to spend in the range of about £100 - anyone got any recommendations?

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

Your budget is quite tight but I would suggest maybe popping over to your nearest Richer Sounds - they can do you a Cambridge Topaz AM1 amp and Eltax Concept Mini speakers for £90, but you'll need approx £20 for cables - speaker cables from £1 per metre and a 3.5mm to RCA cable (which will connect your ipod to the amp) is about a tenner.

Apart from that it's just a case of popping down to your nearest Currys/Comet or similar and seeing if you can get an assistant to let you listen to a few micro systems to find one you like.

I wouldn't try to get a soundbar / sub / home cinema for £100 - it is likely to be quite poor.

Hope this helps...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts