HELP!!! TH50PZ70B or PS50P96 or Other..........

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all, i am new to this site, and need some serious help, well for me it is anyway...

Ive been doing research for a few months now, on which plasma to buy.

Ive got a PS3, so i am looking for a 1080p 50" Plasma. Ive been told that the TH50PZ70B is the best one to get for my budget which is upto £1500ish. But get different opinions from everyone i ask, so im totally confused.

Ive now seen the Samsung PS50P96, by looking at the specs of each i can see that the Samsung has slightly better specs than the Panasonic. But not too sure about the quality etc.

Or if someone else recommends others, please let me know, im totally confused so others wouldnt make much difference.

Please can someone help me choose a decent plasma, any advice would be appreciated.

A

Anonymous

id prefer the Panasonic... but find a store that has them both on display... and take a look at the SD aswell as HD picture on both...

if not id still stand by the Panasonic

A

Anonymous

Any particular reasons for this....by looking at the specs it seems like the samsung comes out on top. But thought id get sometechnical help...

A

Anonymous

your decision should be based on your own eyes not technical hoo-ha.
The samsung may look nicer and have better specs but i wouldnt say it beats the pana

A

Anonymous

yeah but when your in the shop, not everyone can connect a ps3 to it,to show you the results, and plus the pictures might come out different when you can back home, ie, the lighting, the settings etc.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
I have the Samsung and it is a lovely screen offering fantastic picture from both SD and HD, and Both my 360 @1080p and PS3 @1080p look the dogs.
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

i didnt mean connect a PS3 but they may have a HD Demo or Blu Ray which you could see, and viewing the TVs with Shop settings is better than nothing...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts