Help: Speaker advice

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I wonder if you could help me please with some advice -
i am looking to purchase a new pair of speakers and amp to use with my
dj equipment (for home purpose only). I currently own a pioneer djm 600 mixer and two pionner CDJs.
At present i am using a small general sony hi-fi with some very old Akai speakers (make unknown) but have decided it is finally time to upgrade
my system for something more suitable, which provides better sound quality
and volume level.

Ideally my budget is around the £350 bracket but would consider spending more if the right set-up was out there.

Something worth mentioning is I would like to also use the amp and speakers for general home use playing various other styles of music from chill out to rock and pop to rap.

I have considered the option of buying speakers with built in amps but i thought having a seperate amp would make it more useable with a seperate CD player etc

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks inadvance

Vass

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Vass13:
Hello,

I wonder if you could help me please with some advice -ÿi am looking to purchase a new pair of speakers and amp to use with mydj equipment (for home purpose only). I currently own a pioneer djm 600 mixer and two pionner CDJs.At present i am using a small general sony hi-fi with some very old Akai speakers (make unknown) but have decided it is finally time to upgrademy system for something more suitable, which provides better sound qualityand volume level.

Ideally my budget is around the £350 bracket but would consider spending more if the right set-up was out there.

Something worth mentioning is I would like to also use the amp and speakers for general home use playing various other styles of music from chill out to rock and pop to rap.

I have considered the option of buying speakers with built in amps but i thought having a seperate amp would make it more useable with a seperate CD player etc

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks inadvance

Vass

B&W are usually pretty suited to dance music.

ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts