HELP... SONY EPG PROBLEMS

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Help, this is starting to drive me spare! I have a Sony RDR-HXD860, probably approaching 3 years old but apart from the EPG it is still in excellent working order. Increasingly the EPG doesn't 'see' programmmes and often when it does and I set to record something using it, on a random basis it chooses not to record. The manual timer seems to work fine. Sony hasn't offered much help, I have re-formatted and re-tuned which has made no difference. I don't want to upgrade to a new system to find the same problem. Any help or guidance really appreciated. MT.

Thomassteele

Sep 26, 2008
Visit site
I have the Sony RDR-HXD860 as well and my one has been doing the same as yours for a while, it states that there is "No information", on channels at times. I think it must to do with whoever broadcasts the EPG information.

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
Yes, its also happening on our Sony 860 as well. I've tried unplugging it from the mains for a while and setting up again.

We'll see how this goes.

A

Anonymous

Same issue on my Sony SVR S500 PVR, the EPG freezes the machine several times a week and it is only getting that days schedule.

I have only had this since the big retune :(

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts