Help setting up my gyrodec please

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
DougK said:
Agh, come on you two *smile* take the credit where it is due. I could write what I know about turntables on the back of 1st class stamp!! I've been reading this forum for a few years and have always found both of you to be cracking guys with far more knowledge than I could ever hope to attain. When I'm in the market for an exotic turntable I know who I'll be asking for advice *biggrin*

Okay, you sussed me. My real name is Mark Baker and I am a pro........ :)

Dav1d

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your help and advice. whilst waiting for bits to arrive in the post I've been doing some extensive reading on setting up my tonearm/cartridge and I've pretty much got everything in place. I didn't ever play any of my valuable records on the Dec before properly set up. I will finish the last touches and come back once I'm happy with everything. I just wanted to thank you al ears and Steve for all your help and advice you pointed me in the right direction and now I'm pretty much well up on most things. Doug thank you also for your help.

David.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts