Help Samsung PS-50P96FD or Panasonic TH-50PZ70

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello

I having trouble deciding between these two Plasmas. I was planning on getting the 50PZ70 but im a little concerned about the small amount of judder some people have been seeing whilst whatching HD DVDs/Blu Rays. Im going to be using Sky HD, PS3 and EP35, I would appreciate any help deciding which one to get.
emotion-21.gif

FuzzyinLondon

Dec 5, 2007
Visit site
A lot of people don't see the judder at all so you need to decide whether you're one of those people. See if you can get somewhere to demo a PZ70 with 1080p24 material and see if it bothers you. They're both great plasmas for the price but only you can decide which is better to your eyes.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Having witnessed Pana and Samsung recently, I wouldn't go near a Samsung. I admit it wasn't the model you mention but the Panasonic I bought is, and I stress, massively better than the Samsung I unfortunately watched a few times over Xmas.

A

Anonymous

I have the PZ70 and am delighted with my purchase. I have close to 200 Blu Rays and apart from the odd panning sequence the judder is non-existant. You won't regret buying the Panasonic.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts