Help required

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys, My old CRT went bang a few weeks ago, and i'm looking to replace it with a 37" plasma / LSD. I've ordered the back issue with the super test in it but it hasn't arrived yet. Any chance you could send me the info as I want to try to get it sorted this weekend. Surviving with a 16" isn't really acceptable living in a 1st world country. Also how much stock do you put in extended warrenties ? The old ' rule ' used to be, if it went wrong then it generally went wrong in the first year. I'm not gonna pay silly money for one, but in terms of the whole package would you try to get 5 years covver if it was resonable ? cheers for your help, Ian C

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The easy answer is the Panasonic TH-37TX70 - clear winner of that 37in Supertest.

Re warranties. Really up to you. If you're buying it on credit card, check if that offers any purchase protection - you'd be surprised what some cards offer as standard. Other than that, depends if you're a 'jam tomorrow' person: buying from John Lewis, with a free 5-year guarantee is a good half-way house.

A

Anonymous

Yeah, I've been looking at the John Lewis Price match thing. it does seem a good way to go.

thanks for all ur help guys

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Clare Newsome"]

The easy answer is the Panasonic TH-37TX70 - clear winner of that 37in Supertest.

Re warranties. Really up to you. If you're buying it on credit card, check if that offers any purchase protection - you'd be surprised what some cards offer as standard. Other than that, depends if you're a 'jam tomorrow' person: buying from John Lewis, with a free 5-year guarantee is a good half-way house.

[/quote]

I'm looking to purchase a new 40 inch slab in a couple of months and found out tha the sony centre is offering a 5 year tag on all their tv's as well

hope this helps

clive

A

Anonymous

Don't be fooled-You are paying at least £200 for the 4 year ( not 5 Year Free???? Guarantee) as it comes with 12 months warranty anyway.

You can pick this on Dixons for around £699.00.

All these extended Warranties the shops get you to buy is where they really make profit and the Sales people are targetted on them.

I don't buy Extended Warranties-Waste of time-Put the extra money into a savings account. However, when you buy, buy a reliable make. One TV Engineer told me two years ago now, that in he couldn't remember the last time he was called out to fix a Panasonic TV

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts