help please

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
wat av receiver ?help please wat receiver is best for mordaunt short genie ? budget £250 to £400 ( two hdmi would be nice ) . i have a pair of mordaunt short 902i wich im not using would i be wise to use them for a 7.1 with the genie ? would they mach ? if so which receiver for 7.1 for £250 to £400 ? samsung LE32R73BD ,PS3,samsung R610 av receiver ( no hdmi ,5.1 only) qed silver aniversary XT cable ,new hdmi coming soon(QED QUNEX P)

A

Anonymous

Sex you little tyke, you know you're going to be recommended an Onkyo 605 don't you!

A

Anonymous

ok a onkyo is good what about the rest of the question mate wuld i be wise to team up the genie with the 902i for a 7.1 set up using the 902i as my front speakers

A

Anonymous

I don't see why not. I'd be tempted to say you should be careful to keep the tonal balance even across the front 3 and I'm not sure it'll help to use a Genie centre and 2 almost equivalent speakers in the 902i for front left and right. But looking at them, they're in almost the same price field as each other and from the same manufacturer, so I'd have thought you could go for it with no problem tonally. But that's without having heard them.

A

Anonymous

thanks mate very helpful .Andrew do u care to share your point fof wiev on this one

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts