HELP PLEASE JOINING STEREO AMP AND AV AMP THROUGH SPEAKERS ???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi guys i need help as i recertly purches a marantz stereo amp being fed up with my yam av amp , but i have no idea how im meant to join these up as im useing qed bi-wire, do i put all the wire's into the av amp and then join them useing rca please help i have'nt a clue.

A

Anonymous

Hi Ben,

You use the pre out sockets on the Yamaha and connect them with a phono cabe to your Marantz amp. You then have your front (L&R) speakers conneted to the Marantz and the rest of the speakers connected to the Yamaha.

Hope this helps

Doug

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
as above as long as the yamaha has front L & R pre outs? Does the marantz have a home theatre bypass if so use that if not connect to any unused input set the volume on the marantz to a memorable point most ppl pick 12 o'clock as that's easy to remember and go back to whenever you what to use your av amp. Re run setup on the yamaha to equalise the speakers - just remember though when changing back to cd that you turn down the volume before hitting play!!!

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
I don't see any music sources in your signature (CD player etc), if you've got them you plug them into the stereo amp, so you don't need the AV amp running to listen to music, if you haven't got any music sources I'm not really sure why you'd get a stereo amp?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts