HELP NEEDED!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I'm new to all of this and hoping someone can suggest somethin for my needs.I have a budget of about £900 maybe a bit more if worth the extra.

I am looking for an amp and a speaker package for the following: I have a 50" samsung 1080p plasma off this i run my PS3 via hdmi and just a standard virgin digital box via a scart lead.I also plug my laptop in via hdmi to listen to my itunes through the tv speakers.

Just wondering if anyone had any ideas on what would be best for me to invest in, movies and tv are more important than the music but i would still like to use it for that as well.

any suggestions would be welcome cos i really haven't much of a clue!! :)

A

Anonymous

Please could anyone give me a suggestion if poss.

cheers

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Try the following:

£400 Yamaha DSP-AX763 amp with

£500 Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1

both reviewed on this site.

To change amps, try the Onkyo 606 or to change speakers, a style package from KEF.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Fisty1967

Sep 30, 2008
Visit site
I've managed (in the last two weeks) to get the Yamaha DSP-AX863SE amp (£800 worth of amp for £500) and a set of KEF 3005's (were £1000 but can find them for £500 if you look around and are prepared to settle with the mark 2's (now been replaced with the mark 3's).
All in all a great system at a cost of about £1200 (including good quality cables). Downside was it took me about a fortnight of 'hunting' to get the right deal.
You will need to be prepared to trawl the websites daily and make the odd call. SSAV do come good deals on new but superseded stock. Good luck.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts