Help needed with Media Monkey

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am trialing Media Monkey, I have a Dell Laptop with all my music stored on an External USB hard drive. I can't figure out how to point the Media Monkey Library to my external drive. It only loads the C/ drive, any help would be appreciated.

Regards Craig

A

Anonymous

Your Library is the MM database of all music wherever it is located - you do not point. Just instruct MM to scan the USB drive for music by File>Add/rescan and then point to the location of the music files. It will retrieve info on all files it finds and add them to the database.

A

Anonymous

Pete, thanks for the reply, no luck it just won't scan my E/ Drive. I have 2 copies of each album in my E/Drive (Apple Lossless and Flac), Foobar manages to separate them, so I'm not sure if this is the issue with Media Monkey. Media Monkey does show my computer on the left hand side, and will show that Albums if I select all, however as soon as I make another selection they disappear, any idea's.

Cheers

nads

so the Add scan window pops up and you cant see your USB hard drive?

strange. as i can add/scan any drive on my network, yes even the wireless laptop.

and dont forget to select the file type you want it to scan.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts