Help! Mini Hi Fi systems....

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to audio and hi-fi systems but need to buy a new mini / micro hi fi system and was looking for some advice if anyone can help?? Im not even sure what the difference is between micro and mini but I just need it to be a small unit. Prefereably a DAB radio, CD and if I can connect an Ipod then cool... Middle of the market range money wise. I looked at the Pure Legato but read mixed reviews about CD functionality but was preally impressed with the design. The Legato II has SD slot and other more technical features and I just wont ever use them so not really considered that.

Anyone got any ideas?? Just a small hi fi with good sound, nice looking and reliable!

Thanks ever so much

A

Anonymous

Thanks for this - I will look them up! I can stretch a little further on budget too.

A

Anonymous

Thanks again, had a quick look and will look in more detail when i've finished work...(oops) dimensions are 33.5 depth? Is this about average for a mini system? Im really limited on space so am looking to keep things small but then I guess somethings have to budge for quality....

thanks

A

Anonymous

Sorry to bother again.... got home and checked dimensions of my current unit, its an old knackered out denon (dont know model number!) 3 separate sections for cd, casette (must be old!) and tuner. Dimensions more inline with d25 w25. Im really tight on space and need a dinkier unit that the 33.5d of the CR515.

Can anyone recommend a smaller system at all? Sorry to be fussy!! Good to know all the options before I tear up the living room to make more room!

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts