Help - Home cinema in a box V Seperates

chrisku

Jan 5, 2008
Visit site
Hi Guys

After recently purchasing a panasonic TH42PX70B at a bargain price I now want to purchase a home cinema system.

I am trying to decide whether to go with a home cinema in a box system or seperates.

I am very tempted at purchasing the KEF 2005.5 speaks for £399.99 and buying a denon 3808 amplifier.

On the other hand I like the look of a cinema in a box system such as the BOSE 3 2 1.

Does any one have either of these systems set up ? Can anyone give me any advice to help me decide whether I should go for seperates or cinema in a box ?

Thanks

Look forward to hearing from you

A

Anonymous

I am in the same situation, I bought a TH37PX70 to acompany my PS3 and now want some decent speakers to play my Games and Movies through. I am thinking about a stereo set up as I also need a set up for my music, plus I don't know whether the girlfriend would allow wires round the room for a 5.1 set up. I know the Games and Moviews wouldn't sound as good in stereo as they would in 5.1 but my music would sound better than most other options (PC,through 5.1 etc..) And my music is my priority. Anyone have any thoughts?

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
[quote user="chrisku"]

I am trying to decide whether to go with a home cinema in a box system or seperates.

I am very tempted at purchasing the KEF 2005.5 speaks for £399.99 and buying a denon 3808 amplifier.

On the other hand I like the look of a cinema in a box system such as the BOSE 3 2 1.

[/quote]

Go for the separates, no question. They'll give far better sound and vision performance than a one-box system.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts