Help! Help!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ok so iv got my new tv and my new rht g500 sound stand.i have my bd player plugged into my rht with an hdmi into bd input. the i have a hdmi going from the output into my tv into hdmi 1. Im getting the sound but no picture. i have tried two hdmi cables and nothing. i have tryed my games consoles and still nothing. please help.

A

Anonymous

Ok, my xbox 360 gives me a picture and sound but everything else gives me sound only. Plus it keeps swithching to hdmi 2. But it is plgged into hdmi 1?

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
bootstrapwill:Ok, my xbox 360 gives me a picture and sound but everything else gives me sound only. Plus it keeps swithching to hdmi 2. But it is plgged into hdmi 1?

What is the TV and how is the Xbox connected ,hdmi or component/rca.

Edit -there is no component in.just composite video.

A

Anonymous

everything is connected by hdmi into the g500. then another from the hdmi out, into the tv. Its a sony 40w5710.

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
bootstrapwill:everything is connected by hdmi into the g500. then another from the hdmi out, into the tv. Its a sony 40w5710.

Go to page 23 of the manual and ensure all hdmi inputs are set to on(if you haven't already done that) alternatively find the factory reset option which should have everything set to HDMI on because you never know if someone had it before you.

A

Anonymous

i have done everything thing i can possibly imagine. I think the only thing left is to phone a company up who install these sort of things and see what they can do.

A

Anonymous

well i phoned my sony centre and they told me to ring a third party company who fix and install their tvs. So they are coming out next thursday. But im getting the feeling that the rht g500 is not compatibale with the sony kdl 5710?

A

Anonymous

I have already gone through that and no help was given. They basically said to do what i have already done and tried. Ill just let some pros sort it out, iv got to much to worry about atm.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts