help choosing amp

insider9

Not sure where you are but 110 EUR for either of these sounds excessive to me, especially for the older NAD. I believe you could do much better at this budget at least in the UK.

What speakers are you thinking of pairing with them? Are there other amps you conisdered?

M

Mammy Nun

Fuk off .......What a stooopid Q

what do you expect as an answer.....

EBAY......MY BEST ADVICE.

Or stick to Karrripokkii........

YOLO said:
I hope so, that was his last reply.

only provocative and foul language.

Sad to see I agree. Most of his outbursts appear to have been directed at me for some unknown reason.

It is good to see that this sort of behaviour will not be tolerated here, although to be honest, it took the mods long enough to react.

M

Mammy Nun

Yep......Cause we all know.

Yer a Cnut.

And a fukin snitch............

insider9 said:
Not sure where you are but 110 EUR for either of these sounds excessive to me, especially for the older NAD. I believe you could do much better at this budget at least in the UK.

What speakers are you thinking of pairing with them? Are there other amps you conisdered?
I agree. A 20 year old could go pop at any time. You could get a shop soiled almost new amp for that - e.g. Denon or Onkyo.

nopiano said:
insider9 said:

I agree. A 20 year old could go pop at any time. You could get a shop soiled almost new amp for that - e.g. Denon or Onkyo.

I to agree. That seems pretty strong money for what is on offer. Save a bit more and buy new for a little peace of mind.

chelstondave

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have bought second hand and done very well sometimes and other times have regretted it later. If I was you I think I would try to get a bit more saved up and go for a new Marantz PM5005 or Pioneer A10 in addition to the denon and onkyo suggestions above depending on your other kit and what sound you prefer.

katuxa

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for all the help.

Reason i was considering the NAD was that it looks immaculate and the seller has excellent reputation. Does anybody have any suggestions on the Cambridge Audio azur 640?

Have Mission M73 floor standing speakers and also optional B&W DM302. Previously i had an old pioneer entry level amp and felt it never got good sound from the Mission speakers. As it has packed in i am on the lookout for new(secondhand) amp.

Have plans to set up a hifiberry dac/rasberry pi and streaming device.

Listen mostly to reggae/instrumental/jazz/electronica

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts